24.7.11

best conversation ever.

Initially, I wasn't planning to make any updates, but I want to.
But then, a few hours later, I just had to.


I went for a blogwalk and went to my favourite blog and saw a list of question answered by the author of the blog.

Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
His answer : Yes. Although I feel guilty if she thinks I’m bored or she’s boring me.


My answer: That 'she' is so so lucky. I'm envious but happy for her AND him, whoever she is. As for the question, it really made me think hard, and, yes, I've had one of those moments. Ironically, it's with him (the author) and YES, I do feel guilty because I did feel as if I'm making him thinks that I'm bored or he bores me. Because, we were both like hi hi, smile smile, nod nod, pause and look at each other, smile again, thank you and bye, smile and waved. At that pause moment, I did feel as if I had lots of things to share with him and it surely looked like he had something to say to me, but we end up smiling again. hah. too bad. ;)

No comments: